SmartBench Precision – Model Specific Features
- ZHead V2
- 230V 1000W Spindle
- Digital speed control
- Auto Tool Stop if spindle is in constant overload
- Precision ER16 collet – max 10mm shank
- Can accommodate up to a 10 amp extraction system
- Easy to use step by step set-up wizard walks you through your cut.
- Navigation tabs allow you to navigate through the set up tasks.
- 10 different geometry types to choose from.
- Save your tool/job profile for a quick job turn around.
- Prompts and hints on process.
- Compatible with both inches and millimeters.
Ease of use
- Intuitive touch screen control.
- Wi-Fi (2.4GHz Network only)/USB connectivity for simple file transfer.
- Z Probe for fast, easy and accurate setting.
- Extraction system for clean operation.
- Pack up and store away in 3 minutes.
- Easy and quick calibration app ensures your SmartBench is always in tip top condition.
- Autonomous cutting – Working with you. SmartBench gets the job done whilst allowing you to get on with other tasks.
- Fast setup – plan your job on the touch screen, set your materials and press go.
- Astonishing job time – SmartBench can perform multiple cutting operations, dramatically improving your job time.
- SmartBench fits into a SWB van.
- Sections have been made to be handled by one person.
- Nothing more required to start producing standard shapes than SmartBench and a router bit.
- Set up on site within 3 minutes.
- Height adjustable feet makes light work of setting up on un-even surfaces.
- Process up to 2500mm (98.43”) x 1250mm (49.2”) sheets edge to edge.
- Use SmartBench in feed-through mode and process any length of work surface.
- Softwood and hardwood timber sections up to 150mm thick.
- Timber based composite boards
- Composite worksurfaces
- Polycarbonate, Acrylic and other forms of plastic
Quality and accuracy assured
- Accuracy of +/-0.5mm or better
- CE certified
- Remote software upgrades means you get the benefit of our ever increasing library of cutting apps
Safety in mind
- E Stop
- Interupt bars along the x axis
- Cutter door open cut out switch
What else do I need?
In order to get cutting, you’ll need to use your own CAD/CAM software to design and create your projects. We recommend you use Autodesk’s Fusion 360 to model and CAM process your files. Fusion is free to makers, education and small businesses.
Other G Code generating CAD/CAM packages can be used.
Find out more
Visit the SMARTBENCH category in our knowledge base here.
Standard router bits can be used to fit the router head
Find out more
Visit the ROUTING TOOLS category in our knowledge here.
You will need to provide an extraction unit to attach our standard hose to, and then plug the power supply into the on/off socket provided.
Find out more
Visit the EXTRACTION category in our knowledge base here.
Pricing, Warranty & Installation
We’ve designed our routers as a self install product to negate the need and cost of any professional installation.
Once you receive your router and have unpacked it, installation is easy, just follow our comprehensive instructions and you’ll be up and running in approximately 5 minutes.
We provide a 12 months parts and labour (excludes wearable parts) return to point of purchase warranty.
For more information visit our knowledge base here.
The following items are classed as wearable SmartBench items
Shipping and Freight
We appreciate the experience of receiving your router is all part of the buying experience. So we’ve thought about that too.
Once the carrier has delivered your new router our packaging has been designed to be easily separated into three packs, each of which can be handled by one person.
Please let us know your delivery address; We will then be pleased to give you current pricing for delivery to your door.